Qualifying event assignments are now posted to the official Michigan FLL Team List on the FIRST in Michigan website.
A second event application period will be opened from October 25 - 30. This application period is for teams who missed the earlier registration period, and have not yet been placed in an event.
Event Application Information:
· Event applications will open on Sunday, October 25, at 6:00 p.m.
· Event applications will close on Friday, October 30, at 10:00 p.m.
· The link to apply for this second wave of applications may be found here:
· Event placement information for this second registration period will be posted to the official Michigan FLL Team List on the FIRST in Michigan website on Sunday, November 1, no later than 9:00 p.m.
Event Application Requirements:
In order to apply for an FLL Qualifier, a team must meet the following requirements:
· The team must be registered and paid for the season.
· The team must have a registered coach and assistant coach, who have both completed the screening.
· The team must have a permanent team number.
· The coach, or their delegate, must submit the event application. The delegate must be the assistant coach or purchaser for the team.
· The team number, applicant's name and email address, will be necessary to complete the application.
· Data to confirm team eligibility and team contact information, as outlined above, will be pulled at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 31.
· The team must submit an application through this form.
· Only one application will be accepted per team.
· The team must choose one of the three available events.
Please address any questions about this process to email@example.com, and include “Late Event Application Process Question” in the Subject of the email.