Not sure if your team has applied? Please check out the 2015 MI FLL Team List
Not sure why your team is not listed?
Teams will only appear on the list if the following requirements are met:
- The team is listed as "Registered" by FIRST LEGO League.
- The team has 2 screened coaches.
- The team has a permanent team number.
Event placement information will be posted to the 2015 MI FLL Team List, after the application period has closed, and no later than Thursday, October 22, at 9:00 p.m.
We will do our best to assign teams to their highest priority event, but in some cases this is not always possible. In some areas with a high concentration of teams, there are more “home” teams in a given area than there are places available at the “home” event. We will also work to balance attendance across the events.
Priority for placement in events will be given in the following order:
- Teams who meet all the event application requirements listed above.
- Teams who choose their “home” event as their #1 pick.
- Rookie teams for their “home” event.
- The date and time the application is submitted.
What happens if I miss the event application period?
If there are available spots remaining after all teams from the initial application period have been placed, event registration will be re-opened.
May I attend more than one Qualifying event if there are additional spots available?
No. Each Michigan FLL team may participate in one official Qualifying event.